now browsing by author
Craps is one of the most exciting games at a land-based casino. It attracts a lot of attention and traditionally attracts high roller players. Many players were once intimidated by the game of craps as it appears confusing at first glance. In truth, once you learn the different types of bets that exist in the game of craps, it becomes far simpler to understand. Many people are now turning to real money craps play online and the game is becoming more wide-spread.
Advantages of Real Money Craps Play
The first advantage of real money craps play is that you are able to win real money. Many online casinos pay out quite well for craps, but you are only able to take advantage of that payout table if you are playing real money craps. Craps is a fun and exciting game and by playing real money craps you are able to participate fully in the excitement of the game. Another advantage of playing real money craps is that you can take advantage of the bonuses that are offered by the casino. These bonuses are not available to players who only play in fun mode.
Disadvantages of Real Money Craps Play
The primary disadvantage in playing real money craps is the fact that you can lose money. Just as you can win money playing real money craps, you also have the risk of losing. This is a disadvantage when you play any real money games and it is not specific to craps, but it does exist.
Playing Real Money Craps Games
In order to play real money craps games you must sign up at an online casino and register a real money account. The casino will ask you whether you want to play in fun mode or in real money mode. In order to play real money craps you must sign up for real money play. If you sign up for fun play you can switch over to real money play at any stage. This may be a good option if you are new to craps play and would like to practice the game risk free before you play real money craps. You will then need to fund your casino account. Go to the cashier section of the casino and click on your payment option of choice. Follow the steps and fund your account. You will then be ready to play real money craps.
If you are a casino high roller and are looking to play high stakes roulette/high limit roulette, then look no further.
Here at PlayRouletteOnline.org we have honestly reviewed all of the top online casinos and have narrowed this down to a list of the best 3 casinos to play high stakes roulette at.
When you sign up to these casinos you will become VIP players, with your own VIP account manager that will cater to your every need. Exclusive benefits will include higher deposit limits, higher maximum betting caps on the roulette tables, prioritised cashouts of your winnings (as fast as 24 hours) and a constant stream of perks, free cash, free gifts and exclusive roulette bonuses.
Furthermore, we are extremely confident with the reputations of the top casinos that we display, with all of them having perfect track records and a rigourously tested and proven random-number generator which is completely unbiased.
Top 3 Casinos To Play High Stakes Roulette At
What Makes These Casinos So Good For High Rollers?
There are a number of factors that make these casinos especially good for players looking to play high stakes roulette:
- Huge Roulette Bonuses – One thing you won’t get when playing high limit roulette at live casino is free cash as soon as you enter the casino door. This is exactly what you get when you play high stakes online roulette as once you have made your first deposit you can get as much as $10,000 free to play with at the high stakes roulette tables.
- Exclusive Deposit Limits – One particularly frustrating thing for high rollers is when they want to deposit large amounts of cash to an online casino but are unable to do so due to payment restrictions that have been put in place. At the top 3 casinos we have displayed, you will become VIPs and have these payment restrictions reduced of even removed, allowing you to deposit more cash and hit the big tables.
- Top Notch Safety and Security – These casinos have had perfect track records in the online casino industry with absolutely no player quarrels or disputes. Furthermore, there has not been even a rumour of any issues with the random-number generators that control the every spin of the roulette wheel, as these generators have been so rigorously tested that it is certain that they are completely random.
- Expedited Cashout Times – When you make a huge deposit at an online casino, make a couple of huge bets at the online roulette tables and score some huge wins, the last thing you want is your money endlessly stuck on the online casino. Well you can be sure that this will never happen with any of the online casinos displayed on PlayRouletteOnline.org. As a VIP high roller you will receive prioritised cashout times on your winnings, with some casinos being able to cash this out to your chosen payment method in a number of hours.
- Higher Roulette Betting Limits – There is nothing more frustrating than depositing $10,000 to find out that the maximum bet you can place on a single roulette spin is $10. The online roulette casinos that we have chosen certainly do not have this problem, with maximum bet limits as high as $75,000. Note: These casinos sometimes have lower betting limits in place at the start, but when you sign up and become a VIP player, you will have these roulette limits extended to a value of your choice.
- Wide Variety Of Roulette Games – Some high rollers prefer European roulette while others prefer American Roulette, what is important is that the online casinos offer both of these games so that no matter what you prefer, the choice is available to you (note: your odds of winning are greater with European roulette due to the presence of only a single “0″). However, some online casinos offer extremely funky roulette games such as Roulette 5, where there are 5 roulette wheels that spin at once. Roulette 5 is available exclusively at Win A Day casino and we can tell you from experience that it is definitely the most fun roulette game we have ever played.
These are just a couple of reasons why the online roulette casinos we have displayed are particularly good for high limit roulette. Once you sign up and become a VIP player, there will be an endless supply of other perks that are offered to you. The important message to note is that here at PlayRouletteOnline.org, we believe that if you are serious about playing high stakes roulette then you will not find another casino that even closely compares to the top 3 casinos that we have shown you.
Finally, best of luck at the roulette tables.
There are few online casinos out there that have the staying power of 888 Casino. Starting in 1997, it is one of the most established gaming sites online and quality is apparent in its games. It can boast that more than 25 million people have participated in their intense gaming and it’s one of the largest gaming sites on the Internet. 888 Casino is part of The 888 Group and operates under a license from the government of Gibraltar. The casino’s and The 888 Group’s success have led to a listing on the London Stock Exchange of 888 Holding PLC.
Standard Roulette Experience
The casino offers a variety of roulette games. Many are outside the purview of standard roulette gaming, but they do feature the old favourites as well. European Roulette is the same as American roulette, except it features only the zero and not a double zero. 3D Roulette is an awesome way to play roulette online with a three-dimensional graphical slant to it. There are also varying betting combinations; with a standard payout, such as a 35 to 1 straight bet and an 11-1 trio bet.
Non-standard Roulette Experience
888 Casino has no problem infusing gaming standards with new and unique platforms to create a truly unique gaming experience. Card Roulette is a mixture of poker and roulette. Players can guess where the ball is going to land, but also play a poker bonus where they can bet on card combinations that make up an actual poker hand. You have never played a roulette game like Rockin’ Roulette. Rather than using a standard wheel, numbered balls are placed in a dome and shuffled until one falls into a transparent tube. Players can play live online with other players similar to a real casino and features both public and private tables.
888 Casino has been in the business a long time and they have crafted their game play to a nearly flawless design. The graphics are crisp and clear and when playing live there is no lag time. Overall, it has one of the best experiences on the web, even with the number off games available. The playing experience is also unique since many of the roulette games are not your standard ball drop, so there is a learning curve, but it is still entertaining while you learn the basics.
Bonuses and Payout
888 Casino is one of the most respected casinos on the Internet and knows how to treat their players. They offer an extensive welcome package, first deposit bonuses, new game promotions, happy hours, comp points and tournaments that offer big money wins. VIPs can expect lots of perks like gifts and bonuses and personal loyalty managers. 888 casino has a payout percentage of 97.31 percent, but players also have the opportunity to play many games for free and without downloading any software. If you have any problems or questions about your gaming experience, then the casino offers 24-7 support via telephone, fax, e-mail and live chat.
The 1326 roulette system is a variant of the Paroli roulette system in that its aim is to achieve four wins in a row.
How the 1326 System Works
You need to choose a starting bet to play roulette online with and this will be the basis for all of your bets in the sequence. Each bet that you place will multiply your original bet by the number of your position in your four-bet sequence. The first number will be multiplied by 1; the second number multiplied by 3; the third number multiplied by 2; the fourth number multiplied by 6.
If you original bet is $1, your sequence will look like this: $1-$3-$2-$6.
If you original bet is $4, your sequence will look like this: $4-$12-$8-$24.
If at any stage you lose your bet, you revert back to your original bet.
The Benefit of the 1326 System
The benefits of the 1326 system are that you risk a small amount for the chance to win a large amount.
Let’s look at some examples.
If your original bet is $1 and you win round 1, you have won $1. Add another $1 to the $2 on the table for your next bet. If you win, you will have $6. You next bet only needs to be $2, so put $4 into your pocket. If you win, you will have $4 on the table and you add $2 for your $6 bet. If you win, you will have $12, plus $2 in your pocket is a total win of $14. If you lose the last bet, you will lose $6, minus the $2 in your pocket for a loss of $4.
Now let’s look at your $4 original bet. If you bet $4 and win, you will have $8. On the next bet, you bet with $12, but if you lose, you will be down $8. If you win the second bet, you have bet with $12 and will have $24 on the table. The next bet needs to be $8 so put $16 into your pocket. If you now lose the third bet, you will lose $8, but will be up $16.
You can see by the above examples that even if you lose part way through your betting sequence, your losses will be limited and in certain instances, your losses will even be covered by your wins and you will still walk away with a profit.
Does the 1326 Roulette System Work?
No system will make you money. The odds of the game remain the same regardless of the system that you use and if you have a terrible run of luck, you will be down no matter what. The 1326 roulette system will help you to limit your losses if you stick to the methodical approach.