LEARN ALL ROULETTE VERSIONS
It's a game of chance. It employs a roulette wheel with 37 or 38 numbered sections. The casino dealer spins the wheel one direction and then spins a ball the other.
Participants gamble on where the ball will land before the wheel is spun. There are numerous ways to achieve this, and the chances of winning vary. At 1796, a roulette game was invented in a Parisian casino.
If you bookmark playrouletteonline.org and study this full guide to roulette, I guarantee you will discover how to beat the casino and win more money.
This page has all about Roulette. Roulette betting techniques and strategies. Roulette is one of the most intriguing casino games. Roulette is a game of chance that does not require outstanding mathematical skills or game expertise to enjoy.
AN OVERVIEW OF LIVE ROULETTE
I'm Benny Andersen, also known as Casino Benny in Danish casinos. I'd say I'm one of Europe's most seasoned roulette players. Since my first visit to a real casino in 1984, I have personally bet at the roulette table at over 31 unique and diverse casinos around the world.
But one of the most beautiful casinos I've been to, and I spent most of my time on something Danish. My favorite casino is in Wiesbaden, Germany. Like Las Vegas and Monaco. You don't have to cross the Atlantic to locate a nice roulette casino.
CASINO AND ROULETTE
Playrouletteonline.org aims to be Denmark's best roulette guide, including everything from rules to strategy and methods. This website will solely focus on roulette.
Since I am not the most technical or educated writer, I believe all readers will understand. In return, I will freely share my roulette knowledge and the casino techniques that have worked best for me.
As I stated before, I managed to have a positive balance in my bank account even after playing roulette for nearly 40 years and placing more bets than anyone else I have ever met.
THE HISTORY OF A FAMOUS TABLE GAME
This guide on how to play roulette and become a pro can both benefit from online casino bonuses and beat the house by playing live roulette.
Let's start at the beginning and learn about the game of roulette before moving on to advanced roulette methods and techniques that require knowledge of the game to be successful.
Roulette, which means "the small wheel," became the most popular casino game in nineteenth-century France. Originally associated with Monte Carlo and the wealthy, roulette is now found in every casino worldwide. Roulette is known as the casino's queen. Numerous gamers are thrilled by the captivating roulette wheel and the potential to earn a modest fortune with each spin and roll.
The expert croupier sets the ball in motion on the already spinning wheel with a wrist toss. The roulette table used to be gold-plated and the ball was ivory... and live roulette. Prepare to win your line bets.
WHO CREATED ROULETTE?
The 19th century Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoevsky was a terrible player who fell in love with roulette. However, he borrowed too much money from his friends and acquaintances. He was mesmerized by roulette and lost everything. So, careful dear reader, roulette can be quite addictive!
Many ancient civilizations had games that involved spinning a wheel, like roulette. The Greeks and Romans all played dice with their shields and wagon wheels. Imagine a bunch of muscular gladiators guarding these heroes from the arena, then a wagon wheel deciding who shall be the next challenger in the ring.
And they weren't just found in the Mediterranean. Early Eskimos loved a crude roulette game. A twisted arrow might tell them what to hunt and where to go. The roots of contemporary roulette are a bit more debated. In the seventeenth century, French mathematician Blaise Pascal devised roulette while retreating to a convent to focus on his number theory.
Others claim an old Chinese game involving 37 animal sculptures in a symbolic square before both classic and modern roulette.
READ THE GAME RULES AND PLAY ROULETTE
Lessons in roulette rules Before focusing on a roulette system or other topics like bankroll management and innovative betting approaches, it's vital to understand the rules. Roulette is simple to play and offers a wide range of bets. Although there are many variations of the game, I have decided to focus on the three most common, which account for 98 percent of all roulette games offered by casinos.
It is a fast-paced game where the casino dealer spins the wheel 80-110 times each hour. But it's also the roulette type with the worst odds for players. European and French roulette are the more relaxed versions of the game with 40-80 roulette spins every hour. Because European and French roulette offer the best chances for gamblers, they are the most popular in online casinos and among serious gamers.
Each of the three roulette variations has its own set of betting options, but the American roulette wheel features both a zero and a double zero (00).
ROULETTE ODDS AND PROBABILITY
- For those of you who slept through statistics in school, here is a refresher course in ratios, percentages, and fractions to help you comprehend the concepts behind the roulette techniques discussed on this page.
- Probability is the likelihood of an event occurring in a game. In roulette, we frequently use terms like 1 out of 2 or 1: 2.
- The first number in a probability expression represents the expected frequency of an event occurring. In addition to the precise occurrence, there are a variety of possible outcomes.
- Let's examine probability by tossing a coin and betting on whether it lands flat or crown. "What is the likelihood of the crown landing on the following coin toss?"
- Since there are two possible outcomes (crown or plat), this probability can be stated as 1 out of 2, 1:2, or even 1/2.
- In this situation, 1 divided by 2 equals 0.50, which is also stated as 50%.
- So our coin's probability of winning the crown on the next roll is 1 to 2 or 50%. Let's apply that to roulette. The American roulette wheel comprises 38 numbers, 1 to 36 plus a zero and a double zero.
- This provides us 38 different outcomes every roulette spin.
- If your lucky number is 7, you can express this as 1 out of 38, 1:38, or 1/38.
- 1 divided by 38 equals 0.026, or 2.6 percent. So your next roulette wager on number 7 has a 2.6 percent chance of winning.
WORK OUT YOUR ROULETTE ODDS
The chance of an event occurring relative to the probability of it not occurring.
Like probabilities, roulette odds are a two-number equation. The first number shows the expected frequency of a certain outcome, similar to probabilities. Except that it represents the total number of possible possibilities, not probability. This figure excludes the event.
DIFFERENT ROULETTE BETS
Let's look at something a little more exciting, like the casino's many roulette bets. You can place a wager on a single number (straight up) or a set of numbers. The odds of winning vary depending on the roulette combinations. But the bets are straightforward. You have a higher chance of winning if you bet on multiple numbers, but the payout is smaller than if you wager on a single roulette number.
Roulette has three sorts of betting. Bets inside, outside, and announced. Internal and exterior bets are found in all roulette variations and are vital to comprehend. Advertised bets are rare in online roulette, so let's focus on the inside and outside bets you can always place in the casinos.
TABLE BET TYPES
INSIDE ROULETTE BETS
The numbers in parenthesis () represent your winning odds. Remember you receive your chips back if you win.
- Straight/Single - Covers one number - (35: 1)
- BET ON TWO CONNECTED NUMBERS ON THE PLATFORM (17: 1)
- Street - Bet on three numbers in a row - (11: 1)
- Six Line - Two neighboring lines bet - (5: 1)
- Corner - 4 adjacent numbers (sometimes known as a "Square bet") - (8: 1)
- First Four - Bet on 0, 1, 2, 3 - (8: 1)
OUTSIDE ROULETTE BETS
- Red/Black - The winning number color - 1: 1
- Even/Odd - Is the number even or odd? Zero counts - (1: 1)
- Low - The winning number is one of the 18 lowest (1: 1)
- High - The winning Roulette number is among the top 18 - (1: 1)
- Bet on one of three blocks of 12 numbers (2: 1)
- Column / Column - 12 digit columns (2: 1)
Online roulette eliminates the need to track chips and offers a bonus.
* The image depicts the different bets in European roulette.
How do you decide which roulette bet to place now that you've evaluated all the options? It depends on your roulette strategy and player type.
You can place your chips on even money bets, which are also known as even money bets in roulette. In roulette, these are the red and black numbers, which cover half of the wheel. Beginners can use these. Straight-up bets are riskier, but can pay out big. In the end, roulette is a game of chance, but you can take your time and try out different bets.
ARE YOU A ROULETTE PLAYER?
There are three ways to play roulette. For starters, don't use any roulette methods or strategies. The player spreads their chips throughout the whole layout of the roulette table, betting on everything from favored numbers to birth dates.
Another method is to employ a roulette mechanical system. Roulette has more systems than any other casino table game since its architecture allows for practically limitless combinations of potential bets.
These roulette methods include Martingale, Labouchere, d'Alembert, and Ascot. Some of these mechanical roulette strategies have yielded big wins. Players can also seek for worn roulette wheels. Since no roulette wheel is technically perfect, this player seeks out roulette wheels with minor imperfections that provide them a slight advantage over the casino.